London , United Kingdom
Date published: 13-Feb-2020
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Business Development Manager to develop and close new business opportunities within the facilities management market.
Reporting to a Business Unit Leader, The BDM will lead and drive forward the business development function within a Business Unit that is focused on delivering national TFM contacts, mainly working with private sector clients and corporate head office environments. The BDM will manage the end to end sales process, including the preparation of bid and tender documentation.
· To negotiate and successfully close sales opportunities to meet and exceed agreed sales targets within the target markets agreed by the Business Development Director and Divisional Managing Director.
· To develop and build long-term professional customer relationships with existing, new and potential clients. Maintain excellent relationships and after sales support to build mutual confidence in line with the agreed business strategy.
· To identify and build a long term active pipeline, exploring both existing markets and targeting new market opportunities
· Use innovative means to develop new sources of profitable business.
· Take complete ownership of, develop and deliver exceptional sales and tender documents and presentations, in line with Company standards.
· Raise the company and business profile by representing CBRE at industry events, high level networking and promoting an image of professionalism at all times.
· Keep up-to-date with industry developments, maintaining awareness of competitor activity and market trends.
· Support re-bids and variations for existing clients.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.