To develop and close new business opportunities that are sold at a price to deliver the customers’ requirements without compromising our quality service within CBRE’s target market sectors. To functionally support their allocated Business Unit and to manage, train and develop members of the sales and solutions team.Key Responsibilities
1. To negotiate and successfully close sales opportunities to meet and exceed agreed sales targets within the target markets agreed by the Head of Sales and Managing Director.
2. To develop and build long-term professional customer relationships with existing, new and potential clients. Maintain excellent relationships and after sales support to build mutual confidence in line with the agreed business strategy.
3. To identify and build a long term active pipeline for their team, exploring both existing markets and targeting new market opportunities.
4. Take complete ownership of, develop and deliver exceptional sales and tender documents and presentations, in line with Company standards. Generate tenders and relevant document preparation, using the specialist support functions, Operational and Sales Leadership team. Ensuring at all times that the Knowledge Base contains the highest quality and most up to date examples of “what good looks like”.
5. Full ownership of the pricing and solution of new tender and rebid opportunities (including bottom-up pricing approach).
6. Ensure that appropriate sign-offs and governance processes are understood and adhered to when leading new business opportunities.
7. To functionally support any BDM’s assigned to them (where applicable). Create PDP so as to ensure they have the appropriate training and development opportunities to fulfil their role and are given the support to allow them to be successful.
8. Manage and develop the Sales Executive and other members of the team, Create PDP so as to ensure they have the appropriate training and development opportunities to fulfil their role and are given the experiences to allow them to be successful.
9. Use innovative means to develop new sources of profitable business.
10. Ensure the accuracy and quality of all sales reporting.
11. Raise the company and business profile by representing CBRE at industry events, high level networking and promoting an image of professionalism at all times.
12. Keep up-to-date with industry developments, maintaining awareness of competitor activity and market trends.
13. Ensure that the BU / AGM Leader is fully aware of all activities. Attend sale reviews with the leadership team to ensure they are fully updated on all sales activities and potential new business opportunities.
14. Maintain the relevant contract documentation in the support of tenders and re-bids for the Business utilising the Knowledge Base
15. Attend and take an active part in all divisional board meetings and MMM’s
16. Read all tenders and PQQ documents before issue, so as to ensure the quality and commerciality of our proposals.
17. Take full ownership of all re-bids within their division.