We’re looking for an outstanding, driven, creative thinker to join the Business Development team based in London. This close-knit team provides project management and analytical support to Global Investor Services with the common goal of growing the platform and our market share of institutional capital; deepening relationships with investors and developing new business. The Business Development team is “all hands on deck”, we are problem-solvers, strategic thinkers, we strive to make things better, and no task is too small or too difficult.
Reporting directly to the Director of Business Development, the candidate will gain immediate exposure to and provide key support for a variety of initiatives working across products and business units. The core focus of the role will be product launches, targeted marketing campaigns, investor analysis, pipeline tracking and capital raise reporting, and improving the quality of service provided to our investors and internal stakeholders.
Day to day activities will include setting up investor marketing campaigns in Salesforce, coordinating investor roadshows, tracking leads, creating materials for new products, arming the sales team with tools for successful fundraising, monitoring and supporting the due diligence process, analysing investor types / regions / appetite, developing marketing strategies, competitor analysis, monthly capital raise reporting and quality control of salesforce data input and output.
Working on a range of projects, the candidate will gain a deep understanding of our core business and investment solutions. In Investor Services, we work to deliver strategic solutions to help clients navigate the global markets. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a truly global team, across regions and platforms, and build your experience in Real Estate Investment Management.
- Support project management of fund launches, marketing campaigns, and ad-hoc projects as required by the wider business
- Create and coordinate marketing collateral for new products.
- Liaise with the wider fund, reporting, investor services, RFP, tax and legal teams to aggregate information needed to help prepare investor deliverables.
- Competitor and investor analyses
- Analyse, extract and interpret financial data.
- Update and maintain databases/salesforce/reporting, as well as develop new efficiencies for the department.
- Set up and monitor investor marketing campaigns in Salesforce.
- Support investor due diligence
- Assist with the organisation of roadshows, co-ordinate with Fund teams and Investor Services Team.
- Support coordination of Global Investor Services – initiatives, team meetings & calls, ad hoc requests and analyses
- Respond to information requests from the Investor Services team, in particular, the RFP team.
- Global monthly closings & pipeline analysis and reporting
- Capital raise budgeting
- Quarterly reforecasting
- Ad hoc reporting on capital raise efforts for senior management and executive committee presentations
- Updating annual surveys e.g. INREV
- Undergraduate degree required, with real estate, business, finance or economics preferred.
- Experience working in professional services, real estate or finance would be highly advantageous.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills. Experience of Salesforce or other CRM systems would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Attention to detail, discipline and focus on accuracy.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to coordinate tasks efficiently.
- Problem-solving mindset
- Open-minded, eager to learn and take on new challenges.
- Willing to challenge the status quo in order to help develop new efficiencies for the department and/or business.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards all tasks.
- Demonstrates analytical skills when working with client financial information.
- Working knowledge of and experience in the real estate industry is desired.
- Confident, collaborative and inclusive style with the ability to work effectively in a team orientated environment.
- Good interpersonal skills, pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team.