Business Data Analyst, Global Workplace Solutions
Bangsar South/Bandar Utama , Malaysia
Date published: 16-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 40,000 employees and operate in 42 countries.
What to expect on the role:
- Manage/ Analyse data - ensuring integrity, identifying trends/ patterns that could influence key business decisions, data change management and driving for issues resolution.
- Explicitly plan the scope of analysis, success criteria, priority, business impact, risks mitigation and timelines.
- Know the stakeholders’ expectations, anticipate challenges and customize communications to ensure overall stakeholders’ satisfaction.
- Perform ad hoc/ other duties assigned from time-to-time.
- Manage full spectrum of administrative duties (data analysis, documentations, claims/ expenses processing, coordinates communication, trainings, events etc across cross-functional).
- Types, formats, and produces documents such as proposals, presentations, correspondence, and standard reports.
- Establishes and maintains record keeping and filing systems.
- Maintains calendar and contact database, schedules appointments, completes travel or conference arrangements and may arrange meetings and conferences for an assigned work group.
- May perform administrative duties specific to department such as, conducting research, updating databases, and preparing collateral materials for mass mailings.
- Completes expense reports and handles reconciliation of receipts for a designated work group.
- Responsible for opening, sorting, prioritizing and distributing inbound mail. Coordinates services for outbound mail.
To be consider for the role:
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Pleasant personality, a self-starter, motivated, adaptable, resourceful and able to perform under pressure of deadlines.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ Analytics or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 years of working experience in similar roles.
Location of works:
Bangsar South/Bandar Utama
- You get to work with Global fortune 500 organisation
- Career opportunity within internal accross various cross functional and business unit
- Attractive remuneration package
- Hot desk, nice office space & pantry with cereals+beverages