Business Analyst, Property Management
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 23-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Roles and responsibilities:
To be successful in this role, you need to technology savvy, have strong presentation, change management and communication skills. 5 or more years of relevant experience a strong advantage.
- Support roll-out of global and regional digital products in Singapore.
- Working with colleagues and cross functional teams to produce and own business user requirements, functional specifications and business cases
- Work with users at all levels to integrate CMMS’s role in developing operational priorities, standards, and work flows that align with department goals and objectives. Identify trends and evaluates work progress.
- Work with accounting team to identify and document the process improvements opportunities.
- Support Regional and development team to develop and implement digital enhancement to existing platforms.
- Support, advise, and train users on the general use of the CMMS to include work orders, purchase orders, asset inspections, and accurate data entry.
- Support department by providing technological direction, training, and expertise in the CMMS system to meet operational goals. Research, suggest, and implement technological advances to support streamlined and accurate data input.
- Assist maintenance of user profiles within CMMS.
- Aid department staff in the day-to-day quality control of data input. Help to rectify discrepancies and reach out to department employees and supervisors to ensure proper procedures are being consistently followed and the CMMS is being used to its full potential to produce the highest quality analytics/reporting.
- Keep current with asset management best practices, trends, and innovations. Maintain professional networks and attends training to support ongoing initiatives and as necessary to advance skills in all areas of responsibility.
- Work with the onsite team for process improvements and digital requirements.
- Document all the requirements from onsite team and work with development team for any updates on existing systems.
- Update process manuals with any additional changes to the digital platforms.