Business Analyst, Indonesia
Jakarta Selatan , Indonesia
Date published: 23-Jun-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to provide the research, data mining/analysis, reporting and interpretation of global, national, regional, local and/or account company performance metrics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generates, reviews and understands reports.
- Uses aggregate data from multiple sources to assist in creating a complete analysis, improvement and/or recommendation. Reviews the accuracy of information provided and responds to requests from management and vendors. Understands and works with scenario planning (exit/maintain/grow) tools/models.
- Analyzes trends in general business conditions. Identifies opportunities for improvements by and among the clients and/or companies.
- May coordinate involvement of personnel from other departments and information technology groups to facilitate successful project implementations.
- May act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for key systems/processes in subject teams and day-to-day functions.
- Facilitates the maintenance and reporting of benchmarks and performance metrics.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions