CBRE’s Property Management UK team require an experienced Business Analyst as part of its continuous improvement programme. The team are currently focussed on business process management, operational excellence and platform upgrades.
Some exciting and rewarding projects have already completed and the team look forward to welcoming a senior business analyst to strengthen the movement to an even more efficient and effective business.
• Extracting simple and accurate requirements from our business for as-is processes.
• Utilising BPMN and Signavio (an exciting collaborative BPM tool), to document these requirements.
• Providing positive challenges to our stakeholders on baselined processes, with the aim of identifying effective improvements.
• Constructing simple implementation plans outlining how to implement and measure these improvements.
• Supporting our project managers and our business in the implementation and measurement of these changes.
• Utilising experience and initiative to build a roadmap of opportunities.
• Leading business analyst activities on more complex transformations and application integrations.
• 3-5 years’ worth of demonstratable experience as a business analyst in IT or business transformation.
• Proactive and independent.
• Excellent stakeholder management capabilities.
• Strong commination and presentation skills.
• Experience in business process management. Knowledge of BPMN is ideal.
• Business analyst qualifications are ideal.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.