CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Business Administrator to join the team located in Ballydine.
• Management of company work wear for employees via CBRE procurement processes
• Provide support to account’s IFM team as and when required
• Maintain knowledge of account’s and CBRE SOP’s appropriate to the scope of this position as depicted in the site training matrix
• Participate in both CBRE and account’s internal and external audits
• Weekly input of staff overtime and expenses
• Maintain absence records and produce weekly absence reports
• Input data for monthly KPI reports and CHESS scorecards and copy into relevant section of the CBRE ERoom in line with reporting calendar
• Maintain and update of Tier board letters Q and C section information
• Maintain personnel files and manage training files
• Management of filing of GMP, ENV and Safety CM W/O’s
• Preparation of monthly financial reports
• General filing and admin support to the CBRE FM team
• Ensure quality systems are in place and report on quality directives and ensure active participation in internal and external audits
• Track actual vs Budget spend against contract budget and highlight deviances to Customer Business Manager
• Attend weekly planning meeting and provide central admin team with weekly man hours
• Input financial detail into monthly operations client report
• Undertake Post duties as depicted within contract scope
• Manage document control within contractor folders and within CBRE contract folders
• Manage addition/removal of approved suppliers
• Ensure both team and customers are always kept fully informed
• Multiple years of experience in building services or Contractor Co-ordination
• Good knowledge of computer systems, strong MS Office Suite skills and report writing
• Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills
• Demonstrable Health & Safety knowledge and/or experience
• Proactively developing customer relationships by making efforts to listen to and understand the customer (internal and external)
• Demonstrate a diplomatic personal style in addressing customer needs
• Be diligent in performance of duties
• Flexibility and ability to deliver in a changing and developing site
• Ability to work independently or as part of a small team
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.