The purpose of this position is to provide business operations administrative support to a Sr Manager and/or a group of professionals with responsibility for a major organizational function/department and/or in support of a business unit.
- Performs administrative duties such as conducting research, updating and maintaining databases, preparing company forms and maintaining confidential files.
- Serves as an administrative liaison to others within/outside the department/company regarding administration issues in areas such as accounting (expense reports), marketing (proposal collateral, client events), mapping and research (client research).
- Responsible for opening, sorting, prioritizing and distributing inbound mail. Coordinates services for outbound mail.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
- Other duties may be assigned.