Building Services Engineer
Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 18-Aug-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The building services engineer will work as an integral part of the Technical Team to perform repair and maintenance works of building and equipment, monitor the building system operations and performance. The Engineer will also assist in sustainability projects and provide building optimization services
- Co-ordinate the activities of the Technical Team with the rest of the property management team to provide high-quality services to all clients.
- Supervise and monitor technicians and contractors in repair and maintenance works and renovation projects
- Supervise and monitor all the daily maintenance works under safety to process.
- Oversee general duties, such as maintaining work orders and maintenance logs, plumbing and electrical/mechanical repairs, when required to do so.
- Set up, review and monitor annual preventative maintenance programmes for all building structures, systems and related equipment for the property/properties;
- Formulate and recommend repair and maintenance plans to clients for their approval.
- Organise and schedule technicians and contractors for repair and maintenance works. As far as practicable, ensure that such works incur minimum disruption to building users.
- Carry out the site inspection of all installation works under local laws & regulations.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years related experience in Property Management/Facilities Management field;
- Professional qualification preferred, eg. MHKIE, LEED, BEAM Pro, etc.
- Possess general knowledge and hands-on experience in technical matters, together with the ability to read and interpret blueprints and manufacturers' maintenance manuals.
- Knowledge of HK building management and maintenance laws & regulations
- Hands-on experience in building management procedures and the supervision of contractors.