EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Are you looking to elevate your career? We are looking for experienced Facilities/Building Engineers for upcoming vacancies. If you want us to consider you for future roles please send through your CV as an expression of interest.
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) offers clients the specific services needed from a qualified corporate real estate provider, supported by CBRE global resources. GWS ensures our clients get unequalled experience and knowledge, put to work for the benefit of their organisation.
Based in Singapore some of your responsibilities will include:
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety
- Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client
- Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside contractors. Contracted work includes landscaping, snow removal, remodeling, HVAC, plumbers, and cleaning
- Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required
- Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair.
- Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks
- Maintains an energy management program to ensure measures are taken to operate all systems in the most efficient manner to keep operating costs at a minimum
- Maintains the building lighting system, including element and ballast repairs or replacements
- Performs welding, carpentry, furniture assembly and locksmith tasks as needed
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
Desired skills and qualifications
To be successful in this role candidates require a technical Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
Candidates must have an excellent understanding and experience of the electrical and mechanical systems used in a data centre environment.
Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate intelligently and effectively with the clients and contractors.
Candidates must be able to work shift and to provide emergency cover as required.