Building Engineer, West - Industrial Infrastructure (5.5 days work-week)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 19-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client.
- Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside contractors. Contracted work includes landscaping, snow removal, remodeling, HVAC, plumbers, and cleaning.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of annual shut down
- Responsible for the planning and execution of corrective/preventive maintenance programmers.
- Improving the efficiency on the operational processes, innovating and implementing systems improvement on energy conservation.
- Perform risk assessment and evaluate content of maintenance plans in CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) including methods, maintenance frequencies, resources, spares and tools needed.
- Determine material, equipment, tools and spare parts to be used for maintenance jobs.
- Mentor and coach maintenance engineers and technicians.
- Liaise with government authorities on M&E initiatives for compliance.
- Review and recommend Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) and propose changes for review.
- Assist on audit requirements.
- Any other tasks, when required by Facilities Manager.
Qualification / Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or related studies.
- Around 5 years of experience in manufacturing and life science facilities.
- Working experience in clean room or critical environment preferred
- Strong Mechanical and Electrical knowledge and skills
- Must have good communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.