About CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions:
-Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is a division of CBRE which supports occupier clients of all sizes, through facilities management, project management, advisory and transaction services. As our client, you benefit from property solutions that reduce cost and risk, better manage your space and improve productivity.
What to expect on the role:
Provide HVAC control engineering expertise in all facilities of the infrastructure and HVAC systems. Responsible for the
operation and maintenance of the electronic control of building services systems. Provide Planned Maintenance and
reactive diagnosis and repairs to all HVAC control systems down to component level. All requirements of the HVAC
engineering control systems are included in the job objectives
1. Maintain and repair the control systems of the BMS/BAS controlled HVAC systems throughout the site as determined by
the manufacturers recommended system as detailed by the site management
2. Carry out routine checks for correct operation of all control equipment as directed by site management and
Daily/Weekly Servicing Plan.
3. Renovate and replace equipment as required by fault finding to maintain equipment in optimal performance condition.
4. Upgrades HVAC control systems and equipment and modifying or renovating as necessary.
5. Checks routinely for correct operation of all equipment in locations that include BMS control of systems.
6. Monitor the operation of the HVAC control systems using the BMS to monitor performance.
7. Adjust variables and provide adjustment as required to ensure systems are operating correctly within parameters
8. Monitor and record values of HVAC systems to build up a database of records to provide data for energy efficiency
9. Actively participate in the training and development plan as agreed at the appraisal to include HVAC control systems
trade and language training as required
10. Personally accountable for ensuring all work is carried out in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
11. Mandatory to promptly report all accidents, injuries and unsafe working conditions or practices.
12. Attend Safety Meetings and Toolbox talks to increase safety awareness
13. Communicate all maintenance and repair actions in writing for information to management as required.
14. To resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise at any time.
15. To provide advice to site management on the selection and requisition of materials for use in the maintenance and
repair of equipment and to check whether the materials are fit for purpose and as specified.
16. To ensure proper maintenance of materials and to advise on technology and modifications required to improve
efficiency and cost savings
17. To complete the necessary paperwork for the completion of work and get it authorised by the client after their
18. To develop a close working relationship with the site management and client to ensure communication lines are open
complete periodical reports on the progress of work for record purposes
19. Provide a high level of customer service to the client and site pers
Accross Klang Valley/Selangor