CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Bid Manager to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be working with consultative sales team and senior leadership to develop proposals, presentation materials, and other client facing materials for pursuing new business and renewing/expanding existing business.
• Coordinate RFP responses, organizing opportunity summary and responsibilities matrix (including timeline) for all deliverables
• Provide strategic input for complex proposals, including developing Executive Summaries and other materials for client review
• Create a wide variety of customized, professional-quality marketing materials for new pursuits and renewal contracts (most commonly written proposals, RFP responses, and graphical presentations)
• Use standard boiler plate and interviews of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to write custom content for proposals
• Advance pursuit content provided by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), sectors leads, and others to write custom content for proposals
• Work with internal teams and graphic designers to develop marketing concepts and design materials to support specific client outcomes
• Support research to aid management in business planning and strategy development (e.g. studying prospect’s website and annual report to understand culture and enterprise goals)
• Assist with maintaining marketing database/content library, including standard marketing collateral and case studies
• Develop strong working relationship with subject matter experts throughout the organization (both functional leaders and account management)
• Coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers and other subject matter experts involved in a business pursuit
• Lead by example and model behaviours that are consistent with the company's values
• Must be extremely organized, have strong business writing and editing skills, strong design skills across multiple mediums, and have excellent communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or university (focus in marketing, communications, journalism, advertising, design, or comparable studies), and a minimum of 5 years of related experience and/or training
• Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret the most complex business documents
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues
• Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management, and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action
• Prior leadership experience is a plus
• Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations
• Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience developing strategic solutions
• Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.