Bid Manager/ Senior Bid Manager
Katong Road , Singapore
Date published: 6-Dec-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) works closely with clients to develop solutions that make real estate a meaningful contributor to organisational productivity and performance. Our proven account management model is at the heart of our client-centric approach. Each enterprise client is entrusted to a globally empowered Alliance Director who is supported by regional and global resources. This executive is the single point of contact for privileged access, expert advice, and execution accountability.
Working closely with multiple stakeholders and reporting to the Divisional sales and Solution Lead and Local Business Unit Lead, this role supports in leading and facilitating the development of a winning sales strategy, to gain and retain business, as well as developing our service offerings to meet what clients need. We do this through ensuring adherence to proven processes, tailoring the message for each and every client solution and ensuring the full breadth and depth of CBRE’s global experience is leveraged to develop winning strategies.
What to expect on the role:
- Co-manage entire sales process from reviewing initial RFP to tender award.
- Lead pursuits, demonstrating high quality bid leadership, control, creativity and end-to-end proposal management.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality bid/sales marketing documentation to deadline leveraging pursuit management best practices and resources.
- In partnership with the Sales Lead, plays a key role in the design, development and communication of the bid strategy as well as the opportunity pipeline for CBRE Global Workplace Solutions business in Singapore.
- Support teams across business lines to grow business through understanding clients’ needs and delivering creative, tailored and compelling solutions and associated proposals by which CBRE can add advantage to their business.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of CBRE offerings and the client’s requirements by challenging pursuit team stakeholders on optimal service solutioning and client engagement strategy.
- Working with internal subject matter experts and leadership team to support the development of customized content for pursuits as required.
- Identify any areas for improvement in the sales process and devise solutions.
- Update and improve existing sales and marketing materials related to pitches and bids
- Collaborate with the design teams to develop compelling client presentations and key visual aids and themes for pitches.
- Support cross departmental and multi market or multi sector sales opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders including heads of service lines and subject matter experts
To be eligible for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communication
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in bid and pursuit management.
- High standard of English written and verbal is essential.
- Extremely organized, with the ability to multi task and meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional copy writing skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders to ensure information is received in timely manner.
- Strong influencing skills
- Creative thinker, able to bring innovative ideas
- Enthusiastic and sociable personality
Location of works: Paya Lebar Quarter 3, Singapore
- You get to work with Global fortune 500 organisation, One of the top leading Real Estate.
- Career opportunity across various cross-functional and business unit
- Attractive remuneration package
- Exciting office lay out