Bid Manager/ Assistant Manager
Petaling Jaya , Malaysia
Date published: 6-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- To play a key role in supporting the Sales & Client Solutions team in driving bid management for single and multi-disciplinary Corporate Real Estate outsourcing services, in building creative and customized proposals for local client pursuits.
- Co-manage entire sales process from reviewing initial RFP to tender award.
- Lead pursuits, demonstrating high quality bid leadership, control, creativity and end-to-end proposal management.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality bid/sales marketing documentation to deadline leveraging pursuit management best practices and resources.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of CBRE offerings and the client’s requirements by challenging pursuit team stakeholders on optimal service solutioning and client engagement strategy.
- Working with internal subject matter experts and leadership team to support the development of customized content for pursuits as required.
- Identify any areas for improvement in the sales process and devise solutions.
- Update and improve existing sales and marketing materials related to pitches and bids
- Support cross departmental and multi market sales opportunities where necessary.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders including heads of service lines and subject matter experts.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communication.
- Must have minimum of 3 years' experience in business development or bid management.
- High standard of English written and verbal is essential.
- Must have exceptional copy writing skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Extremely organized, with the ability to multi task and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders to ensure information is received in timely manner.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Creative thinker, able to bring innovative ideas.
- Enthusiastic and sociable personality.
- Preferably someone who is familiar with facilities management.