Regional Bid Manager
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 10-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- To play a key role in supporting the Sales & Client Solutions team in driving bid management for Facilities Management, Projects and Real Estate services, and building creative and customized winning proposals for regional/ global client pursuits.
- Co-manage entire sales process from reviewing initial RFP documents to tender award.
- Manage pursuits, develop bid program and demonstrate high quality bid leadership, control, and end-to-end proposal management.
- Ensure on-time delivery of high-quality bid documentation and implement pursuit management best practices.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of CBRE offerings and the client’s requirements by challenging pursuit team on optimal service solutioning and client engagement strategy.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and leadership team to support the development of customized content for pursuits.
- Update and improve existing sales and bid materials.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders including heads of service lines, subject matter experts and country sales teams.
- Understand the client’s needs and develop compelling proposals and articulate winning value propositions.
- Ensure the quality of responses are maintained, continually improved and consistent with CBRE branding and standards.
- Required Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, real estate, facilities management.
- Must have minimum of 3 years' experience in business development or bid management.
- High standard of written and verbal English is essential.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Extremely organized, with the ability to multi task and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders to ensure information is received in timely manner.
- Possess good interpersonal and strong influencing skills.
- Preferably someone who is familiar with facilities/ property management.
- Dynamic, resourceful and possess good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work well under pressure and to fixed deadlines.
- Possess keen eye for detail.