Kuala Lumpur/ Selangor , Malaysia
Date published: 3-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
About CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions:
Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is a division of CBRE which supports occupier clients of all sizes, through facilities management, project management, advisory and transaction services. As our client, you benefit from property solutions that reduce cost and risk, better manage your space and improve productivity.
We Want You To Join Us!
Purpose of the role:
Operates, inspects, and maintains mechanical and electrical equipment in assigned facilities to achieve most efficient results. Assures that equipment is being maintained in a safe manner. Minimizes down time through proactive performance testing and scheduled maintenance
What to expect on the role:
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Applies electrical code to troubleshoot and resolve basic electrical wiring / circuitry problems, install and repair electrical equipment and wiring, roughing in feeders, branch circuit cables and circuits, splice electric or communication cables/trunk lines, and trimming out (finishing) electrical devices.
- Uses electrical test equipment, gauges and other measuring devices to test electrical equipment.
- Installs Direct Digital Control (DDC) systems per manufacturer's instructions. Performs device validation and system commissioning.
- Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Reviews historical maintenance records to develop proactive inspection, testing and preventive maintenance schedule.
- Operates company vehicle in a safe manner and follows prescribed routines to service locations in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be eligible for the role:
- Background M&E & FM knowledge
- BO Chargeman certified 11KV minimum
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus a minimum of seven years experience as a licensed electrician. Completion a formal apprenticeship program preferred. Prior experience with DDC and EMS preferred.
- Valid driver's license required. Master Electrician license as dictated by local electrical codes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles and to understand operating budgets. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
Location of Work: