BIM Engineer, Dublin - Data Centre Solutions
• Be responsible for creating/federating/co-ordinating BIM models and CAD Drawings for projects across EMEA.
• Produce and export drawings for implementation on site.
• Update to LOD/LOI requirements.
• Visit site to ensure best practice and undertake As Built surveys, resolve issues.
• Liaise and work with site teams to enable installation and efficient project completion.
• Fault find buildability and design issues during the design phase.
Role and responsibilities
• Federating digital information and structured data models; prepare clash detection reports and communicate the issues identified to design/construction lead and task teams.
• Supporting projects with implementing 3D coordination and federation, visualisation, 4D animations, 5D quantity take-off and costs, AIM and BIM field tools.
• Supporting or act as the project information manager with implementation of project standards, methods and procedures in accordance with PAS1192-2:2013 and other standards (ISO 19560 Part 1 & 2: 2018) as set out in the project BIM execution plan.
• Working with on BIM role out to meet the UK Government 2016 BIM Mandate.
• Assisting with the appointment of design teams the procurement of subcontractors on BIM enabled projects.
• Writing BIM (digital) strategies and BIM execution plans (for bids and live projects).
• Support the production and development of projects in all stages of planning, detailing, and documentation.
• Hold the primary responsibility to work with project teams to strategise, maintain, and employ effective BIM strategies, tasks, and workflows through the life of the project
• Create administer, and coordinate BIM related documents that allows for the incorporation of BIM into the design process.
• Help to determine requirements and manage client expectations at the beginning of a project, ensuring clarity and satisfaction with the outcome.
• Create and implement a ‘BIM Implementation plan’.
• Where appropriate work closely with the partners and associates to assess broader business.
• Any other duties relative to BIM/Revit that the business should require with respect to client/eternal relations.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications received we are only able to respond to successful candidates.