BA Reporting Lead
Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 10-Aug-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to provide complex research, data mining/analysis, reporting and interpretation of global, national, regional, local and/or account company performance metrics.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university required. Master's degree preferred. Minimum of 5 years of related experience and/or training.
- Advance experience in MS Office Products (Excel, Access, Power Point, Word, etc). Ability to use query and report generation tools. Self-service/web based application experience desired.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs, generates, reviews and understands reports. Uses aggregate data from multiple sources to create a complete analysis, improvement and/or recommendation(s).
- Prepares and presents results of analysis and reports along with their relative impact(s) to the business to all levels of management.
- Acts as project lead, including supervisory and/or managerial activities, in the coordination of the analyst team to successfully complete specified projects.
- Develops scenario planning tools/models (exit/maintain/grow). Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in general business conditions.
- Identifies opportunities for improvements by and among the clients and/or companies.
- Reviews accuracy of information provided and responds to requests from management and vendors.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for key systems/processes in subject teams and day-to-day functions.
- Coordinates involvement of personnel from other departments and information technology groups to facilitate successful project implementations.
- Other duties may be assigned.