Audio Visual Technician
West Kowloon , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 3-Mar-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The Audio Visual Technician’s function is to manage the daily AV support services in accordance with the client’s expectations and CBRE’s contracted Service Level Agreements along with maintaining and improving the AV estate within the building. The technician will also provide site access and supervision for AV vendor installation teams carrying out project work. This position involves a high level degree of exposure to external guests, working sometimes with executive management and manging directors of the organisation to provide the service listed below.
- Act as single point of contact and develop positive relationships with S&P employees for Audio Visual services
- Videoconference installation, deployment and end user support (VC)
- Management of the global videoconference directory
- Audioconference account administration and end user support (AC)
- Web Conference account administration and end user support
- Events – PA Setups, Live Mixing
- Sonic Foundry Mediasite: Recording/Editing/Hosting/Streaming/Maintenance
- Control and support for Encoded Media IPTV distribution
- Maintain AV bookings Access Database
- Datacraft Hospitality Suite: Bookings/Reservations/1st Line Support/Maintenance
- Schedule Verizon Bridged Video Conferences/ Audio conferences & Web Conferences
- ‘Best Efforts’ Remote Support for APAC Offices
- Provide out-of-hours site escort to various 3rd party contractors engaged in AV related works.
- Videoconference/audio conference set-up and support. Best efforts should be made to ensure all sites are connected on time and receiving/transmitting good audio/video and content if required.
- Verizon site certification of all new & relocated VC systems within APAC.
- Carry out VC Software updates and store the newly created profiles in their correct folder location
- Assist with AV Helpdesk support for AV/VC problems
- Fault Escalation for Polycom Premier Support
General AV Meeting Room support:
- AV Equipment set-up and support.
- Raise IT support tickets with regards to Network Connectivity and basic desktop support and Resident PC Issues. Ensure all meeting room PC’s are updated with the latest firmware.
- Presentation support, including duration support.
- Respond to Work Orders raised via the facilities helpdesk – close work order on job completion.
Fault and Room Checks:
- Carry out regular meeting room checks, ensuring all equipment functions correctly in accordance with the room check procedure
- The job demands a high level of resourcefulness and organizational abilities
- Excellent communication skills are imperative in this role.
- Diligence and Sense Urgency
- The person must display diligence in abundance in servicing clients; in addition time management and a sense of urgency are crucial.
- The individual must possess an eye for quality and attention to detail.
Ability to deliver
- The individual must have the ability to deliver in accordance with S&P Global specific requirements and a willingness to work as a team player following guidelines and instruction where appropriate. Flexibility in the role is a necessity.
- The individual must have the ability to build a professional relationship of trust with both internal and external clients. Able to communication in written and oral English.
- As a representative of CBRE in contact with clients, the incumbent is expected to be well-groomed and to observe the Company's dress code at all times. In addition, the individual must ensure that the professional conduct lives up to the Company's stature as the world's leading property services company
- Ability to work in a very high pace and dynamic environment
- Excellent customer service skills to deal with issues ranging from senior level to administrators
- Innovative with new ideas and solutions to problems
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing needs, infrastructure, and involving business processes
- Ability to Set-up, configure and operate multimedia, AV and video conferencing equipment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Accomplished understanding of MS Office Suite
- Good understanding of health & Safety protocol
- Ability to respond effectively to highly sensitive issues.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2012 revenue). The Company has approximately 37,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting.
Please visit our website at www.cbre.com