CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an Audio Visual Coordinator to join the team located in London.
• Manage the planning, scheduling of equipment and personnel to properly set-up and break down the equipment associated with conference room and meeting room events
• Ensure all equipment installations are in compliant with all codes and regulations
• Must be physically present to coordinate AV equipment during high-profile, complex or other types of events, on an as required basis, following the agreed AXP process
• Secure and maintain the equipment stored in central locations for use throughout a given facility or group of facilities; Coordinate the delivery and retrieval of equipment based on customer’s requests
• Inspect all conference and meeting rooms with a frequency to be agreed ensuring the standard equipment assigned to specific locations is in good working order; Report and record deficiencies following the agreed AXP process
• Participate in periodic meetings with users of conference room facilities and provide instructions on the proper use of installed or mobile presentation equipment
• Provide and record a monthly preventive maintenance schedule for installed systems in meeting space
• Maintain a detailed inventory and asset tracking system for all A/V equipment
• Prepare a yearly assessment on the condition of the equipment and submit a budget for equipment replacements and new purchases
• Liaise for project or ad hoc AV implementations and be familiar with current American Express AV equipment and solution specifications
• Provide first- and second-line support within timeframes to be agreed in accordance with the various scenarios as detailed in the Local Playbook; establish root causes for faults and wherever possible and implement a fix or workaround resolution
• Manage repairs in event of hardware failure
• For equipment under warranty, maintain all documentation and manage warranty repairs with the Service Provider of the equipment
• Provide third party support and expertise where required to resolve equipment failure within timeframes to be agreed in accordance with the various scenarios as detailed in the Local Playbook; where possible, resolution is to take place on site
• If the third party is unable to affect a repair on site then either a workaround is to be found, or loan equipment provided, whilst equipment is repaired offsite
• For equipment repaired on or off site all labour and consumables included unless deemed beyond economical repair
• Liaise with the Conference Services team relating to any equipment failure in order to ensure customers are well informed
• Coordinate de-commissioning and removing equipment from site for repair purposes ONLY, in line with AXP processes
• Consult on cost effective solutions for large events outside the scope of daily operation
• Provide support for the hire of temporary equipment and additional technician support as required
• Escalate any customer or other operational concerns appropriately using the agreed AXP escalation process
• Provide innovative, creative input to AXP to optimize the customer and colleague experience for the in-scope processes connected with this service to ensure that all visitors and staff have a positive experience relating to meeting room technology
• Work closely with Conference Center teams and other key AXP partners and service providers; review operational and customer service-related items
• Maintain site reporting and documentation library, including O&M manuals, playbooks and schematics
• A good basic education is essential, with at least GCSE passes in Maths and English or equivalent
• Excellent PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook – intermediate to advance level
• Broad experience of AV equipment and demonstratable evidence of continual professional development
• Previous experience of a customer-facing role using a broad range of multimedia within a corporate or hospitality environment
• Excellent verbal, and good basic standard of written, communication skills
• Self-motivated and systematic with excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
• Be prepared to be the custodian of the whole events, conferencing and meeting room space; may involve thinking holistically and ensuring the whole room is fit for purpose – not just AV
• Calm manner with ability to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities
• Must be flexible to work outside of core office hours from time to time
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.