You will be responsible for producing creative, highly engaging print and digital deliverables, utilizing the latest marketing and design/digital technologies across CBRE Japan’s Capital Markets business line.
You will partner closely with the central Pitch Management team to drive the quality, consistency and creativity of Capital Markets’ business development efforts.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, reliable creative thinker, eager to test new ideas and push boundaries;
you possess strong design, technology, and interpersonal skills and are comfortable communicating to stakeholders across the business.
If you have a passion for visual communication that supports strategic, client-orientated thinking, and would welcome the opportunity to work on the market’s biggest deals under fast-paced timelines, you will find this position highly rewarding.
You will learn from North Asia’s well-established Pitch Design team as well as connecting with marketing and design colleagues in EMEA and the US.
Samples of our regional design work can be seen at www.behance.net/cbreapac
▪ Develop visually compelling presentations, proposals, and other marketing deliverables with strong, cohesive themes and structures.
▪ Remain up to date on design trends, while designing in a variety of styles.
▪ Achieve excellence in your approach to aesthetics and push the boundaries of what we can achieve using PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Cloud and other tools.
▪ Partner closely with the business to conceptualize key messages from brief to execution.
▪ Support the creation of Capital Markets’ new Pursuit Management intranet site, presentation toolkit, and pitch library.
▪ Integrate photography, video, and new digital technologies into Capital Markets’ business development and marketing efforts.
▪ Business-level Japanese and English.
▪ Robust work ethic and key team player; capable when under pressure.
▪ Creative experience and a portfolio demonstrating visual design capabilities.
▪ Good design skills and a strong understanding of visual storytelling.
▪ Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office; preferably a PowerPoint “super user”, or has desire to learn.
▪ Strong attention to detail.
▪ Strong interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity.
▪ Ability to work flexible hours if required to support critical deadlines.
▪ Any creative background welcome but must be supported by a portfolio/examples of work.
▪ Photography, Digital Publishing, Animation, Video Editing, GIS, VR, and/or 3D experience a plus.