Associate Project Manager, Pasir Panjang - Maple Business City
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 2-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual security projects including planning, design, construction, installation and closeout.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to moderately complex documents affecting security projects, including but not limited to: scope of works, work plans, budgets, contracts, surveys and drawings.
- Interfaces directly with clients and stakeholders to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard request for proposals; completes bid analysis; recommends resources to clients.
- Leads project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
- Implements project documentation governance aligned with company and Client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
Key Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Deliver all requested tasks to the required scope, quality, time and budget (as relevant)
- Use standard project management tools, templates, documentation etc and in an appropriate manner
- Create/contribute to relevant documentation which may include: project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, reports, presentations, stakeholder communications, resource and time management.
- Manage and participate in the RFI/RFP process for security project vendors.
- Identify and highlight risks and issues within the project and ensure appropriate escalation.
- Cost management
- Support APAC PG and APAC PMO team to:
- Follow governance structures and required processes as directed
- Track costs and service-level deliveries
- Stakeholder management
- Share process knowledge and educate CS-Sec Ops and project team members as needed.
- Representing APAC PG and the APAC PMO in regional and global forums upon request.