Job Title: Associate Director – Site Transactions & Landlord Agency
The Associate Director role is client facing and transaction focused, predominantly encompassing the acquisition of sites and leasing of client’s developments on behalf of major corporate clients within the EMEA region, based out of London.
We are seeking a highly motivated and organised individual with self-initiative. The successful candidate will be commercially minded with an ability to work effectively as part of a team and alongside market leading clients focused on closing high profile real estate transactions.
Good communication and relationship building skills are essential as the role is likely to involve close liaison with the CBRE office network around EMEA with opportunities to travel. The role is particularly suited to an individual who is looking to utilise and grow their transactional experience in a growing asset class through working with a range of blue-chip corporate organisations across multiple countries in EMEA.
This role works as part of a specialised, highly profitable team based in London.
• Extensive Real Estate transaction experience
• Commercially astute deal maker
• Excellent client communication skills
• Ambitious and self-motivated
• Enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently
• Sociable, outgoing personality who enjoys working in a team
• Flexible approach to modern working practices
• MRICS preferred but not necessary
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.