Associate Director / Senior Manager, Property Management (Portfolio)
Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 24-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE Property Management works with commercial property owners to expertly manage their commercial property assets. Our clients are a mixture of corporate leaders and small private investors, and our portfolio includes but not limited to Grade-A Office Towers, Commercial Complexes, Industrial Centres and Logistic Hubs.
We are now looking for a talented Associate Director / Senior Property Manager (Head Office) to be part of our dynamic team. The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing our managing portfolio, providing professional advice to Clients and the Management in the aspect of Property Management to ensure the quality of service delivered to our clients and tenants. He/She will also work closely with multiple stakeholders, Department Head, Business Development Team, Sustainability Team on various property management projects and development of the business.
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Real Estate, Building Management, Property Management, Facilities Management or related discipline;
- At least 12 years of related working experience in property and facility management; Experience in portfolio management is a must;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager / Assistant Manager;
- Possess MCIH/ MHKIH or equivalent professional qualification;
- Knowledgeable in BMO, Landlord & Tenant (Consolidation) (Amendment) Ordinance, DMC and related ordinances;
- Excellent client relationship management;
- Strong Leadership and interpersonal skill;
- Excellent commend of written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer 5-day work week, flexible working environment and competitive remuneration package with a wide range of fringe benefits.