The Residential Valuation and Advisory team is a dynamic group that provides market leading advice to banks, institutions, fund managers, developers, property companies, Registered Providers, a range of lenders and to high/ultra-high net worth individuals.
Reporting in to Directors locally, we are looking for an Associate Director to be part of a UK wide specialist team that provides valuations for loan security, investment and strategic advice to a broad range of clients across the residential sector.
The team provides residential valuations for all purposes including development, strategic land acquisition and disposal, option pricing, Private Rented Sector portfolios, Build to Rent propositions, ground rents and high value single housing assets across the South. Our valuations are fully supported by a dedicated wider Residential team, offering a multi-disciplinary approach and with specialists in sales and marketing, land agency, planning and market leading research.
- Close liaison with clients (both internal and external) will be required, necessitating regular travel to London for training, networking and client development.
- Preparation of valuations across a broad range of residential asset types
- Preparation of cashflows using Excel and Argus Developer
- Preparation of valuation reports for wide ranging purposes; including for accounts, loan security flotation, and strategic advice and review
- Working closely with senior team members in London on high profile instructions as part of an integrated national network of highly skilled and motivated professionals.
- To integrate with other service lines such as Capital Markets and Funding, Development Agency, Planning and Building Consultancy across the business.
- To support an expanding team in its business development objectives and with its continued growth and success.
- MRICS qualified
- Demonstrable post qualification experience (commercial or residential)
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Argus Investor and AE
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, focused and detailed
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment
- Valid UK driving licence
- Willingness to travel as required
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE is the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. We have over 70,000 employees worldwide, with almost 2,000 of those in the UK alone. The company’s core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management and, research and consulting. In Central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.