At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
CBRE’s digital presence within South East Asia continues to accelerate forward. We’re seeking driven individuals with a passion for innovation to join our growing Digital & Technology team in APAC.
Overview of Position:
An experienced Product Manager is required to play a key role in the delivery and development CBRE’s in-house platforms.. This role will report directly to the Digital & Technology Head and will be accountable for all aspects of the product life-cycle of allocated projects with the aim of successfully delivering to the user base and key stakeholders.
This role will work very closely with business partners and will primarily focus on the Product Roadmap and all interaction/communication with the business, subject matter experts, development teams and change management teams. This role will involve monitoring roadmap deadlines, business analysis/requirement gathering, agile user-story authorship, Sprint planning, backlog grooming and prioritization, documentation, driving development efforts via Agile, Scrum and general change management activities.
The Product Manager will be considered the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the application and will be responsible for both functional and non-functional deliverable as well as working collaboratively across the team driving global product standards with respect to quality, architecture, security and compliance. The Product Manager will be expected to exhibit strong collaboration with other Product Managers across the region who represent their own Markets and their own products.
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of relevant digital and technology project experience.
- Your written and verbal communication skills (English) will be of prime importance to this role and your skills in conceptualising solutions will enable you to thrive in our constantly evolving environment.
- You will need the ability to work effectively and closely with Business partners and the Shared Project Team; Business Analysts, Testers and the Development team.
- Accountability for the full Agile product life-cycle.
- Coordination with Global IT to ensure consistent processes and procedures are defined and deployed.
- Driving adherence to security and compliance directives and best-practices.
- Driving the product road map.
- Provision to report on operational metrics and risks.