Associate Director (PM - Business Development)
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 8-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with complex/major client accounts of strategic significance to promote brand awareness, source business opportunities, and facilitates a long term and profitable business relationship. Implements business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identifies new revenue opportunities with complex and/or major accounts. Provides ongoing support to high value clients ensuring they receive high quality customer service. Maintains relationships with clients at the senior management or executive level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key senior-level decision makers and influencers at an assigned group of key accounts that may include major strategic or big non-strategic clients within a geographic or industry focus.
- Leads the new business efforts with the strategic account clients (and in other big non-strategic account clients as asked) in a highly cooperative manner. Sources new business opportunities and engages the field accordingly. Is strategic and thoughtful on the right solutions and outcomes for both CBRE and the client. Ensures the business pursuits are being connected nationally.
- Single point-of-contact (SPOC) for one's respective Strategic Account client(s). Carries the client's voice to the CBRE organization and CBRE organization's voice to the client. As the SPOC, knows the client's annual strategy and be a part of helping CBRE deliver that strategy to the client. Continually works at the strategic level with the client.
- Conducts regular status and strategy meetings with the client's senior management to understand their needs and links them to CBRE's product/service strategies.
- Evaluates industry and business trends and analyzes financial performance across the strategic account clients and works with the Local Market Area for potential impact on new business and operations and responds with necessary business changes as indicated.
- Formulates, negotiates and executes contracts with the strategic account client, utilizing the internal expert resources, i.e. legal, risk, procurement, etc.
- Prepares and submits short and long-range plans and strategies to client utilizing available marketing programs to reach nominated targets. Understands and oversees financial accounting, budgeting and reporting by identifying mid-year trends and reforecasting to meet the financial goals and expense management for assigned area.
- Executes best in class account management service delivery around the Client Care tools and the Strategic Account platform, including Client Service Delivery Accountability.
- Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account.