Associate Director (Landlord Representation)
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 8-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Working under minimal supervision, develops business and negotiates the selling, leasing, and marketing of commercial real estate properties for clients. Applies broad business knowledge and well-developed specialized expertise to developing deals of at all levels of complexity.
Meets defined revenue/sales production requirement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional CBRE services to current client base.
- Utilizes advanced sales skills to uncover potential needs of tenants and landlords. Provides pertinent information on leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values. Proposes relatively complex solutions.
- Accompanies prospective clients to property sites to discuss property features, leasing rates, and terms.
- Compiles property data for clients, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates, and presentations for listing or tenant representative assignments.
- Prepares Request for Proposals (RFP) and reviews RFP responses. Analyzes data and prepares real estate reports on average asking rents, tenants in the market, historical data, and market comparisons.
- Gathers and coordinates materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases, and sales agreements.
- Prepares offers, term sheets, and lease amendments. Work may be subject to supervisor's review.
- Applies broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Assists attorneys in preparing real estate contracts such as deeds, leases, and mortgages. Participates in contract negotiations and due diligence.
- Maintains current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry.
- Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective clients. Gathers, prepares, and distributes marketing materials.
- Engages in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date information in company databases.
- Other duties may be assigned.