Associate Director, International Capital
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 17-Aug-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director, International Capital. This role has the responsibility to being involved in a range of real estate capital advisory transaction services on behalf of major corporate and institutional clients across Southeast Asia and Pacific regions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist and support in-bound/cross-border capital within the Pacific Region; the sale and purchase of Investment & Development Real Estate across Office, Retail, Industrial, Alternative and Land of all sectors.
- Help to understand offshore investor mandates for assets in the Pacific region and importantly, develop deep relationships with these investors and assist in identifying suitable opportunities for them to invest in the Pacific region;
- Help to develop and maintain client relationships with potential vendors; assisting in winning and completing deals.
- Support the Business Development of new leads; follow them through to completion (particularly, with offshore vendors).
- Assist in internally developing relationships with key stakeholders in CBRE global capital markets teams.
- Assist in completing necessary paperwork including analysis, marketing materials/proposals/comparable evidence and financial modelling.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in managing and facilitating cross-border capital flows into the direct real estate markets.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Minimum 7 years’ industry and market experience
- Degree holder with a background in real estate, finance or law
- Previous experience in a real estate finance capacity with a proven background of business development and deal origination.
- Previous experience working in cross border teams.
- An analytical mind with the ability to articulate and encapsulate in a concise manner the risks, opportunities and returns of real estate capital transactions
- Ability to negotiate transaction documentation and make commercial judgements to clients based on their individual risk profile.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.