Job Title: Associate Director/Director
Role Purpose: The candidate will work within the International Valuation team based in London primarily working on the regular valuation of pan-European funds for property investors.
The role will be working for a number of leading property investors with significant client exposure and excellent career prospects. Valuation advice is provided in respect of properties located primarily within EMEA for a wide range of debt providers, property companies, private equity and institutional investors.
- Co-ordination of pan-European valuation assignments on a monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual basis working alongside local CBRE offices in EMEA.
- Reporting to clients on a regular basis, by phone and email, on all valuation matters, including advice on potential new purchases and the impact on value of prospective asset management initiatives
- Close liaison with clients and local CBRE offices to ensure the timely delivery of valuations for accounting, performance measurement, investor reporting and loan security purpose.
- Co-ordination of large valuation instructions, including liaison with Investment, Development and Professional departments throughout our network
- Client liaison - developing existing and new client relationships
- MRICS qualified
- Detailed knowledge of major valuation software packages which are utilised on a daily basis, together with Excel spreadsheets.
- A wish to be challenged by working on major and complex assignments
- Self-motivated while working as part of an energetic and enthusiastic team
- Enjoy working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues across EMEA
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Understanding of Argus Capitalisation and Developer software
- Ability to challenge and be challenged on assignments
- Diplomacy in dealing with a range of different offices and cultures
- Ability to speak Foreign languages is an advantage, but not essential. However, fluency in English is essential
- Willingness to travel
- Candidate must be highly organised with able to meet strict deadlines
- Articulate and attention to detail is essential
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE is the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. We have over 100,000 employees worldwide, with in excess of 3,000 of those in the UK alone. The company’s core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management and, research and consulting. In Central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.