The Central London Valuation and Advisory team is a dynamic group of 22 people.
Our experience ranges from valuing single assets to large complex portfolios. We work with market leading London investors carrying out the following on these high profile clients:
• An instruction we won in 2015 we carry out a twice yearly valuation of the client's £14 billion plus retail and central London portfolio.
• Providing half yearly valuations of 100 assets throughout Central London valued at over £4.0bn. This client is the largest Central London REIT with a focus on the West End and areas bordering the City of London.
• We provide half yearly valuations for a client whose portfolio comprises £1.9bn of retail and office properties based in Covent Garden.
• An instruction we recently won in 2014 we carry out an annual valuation of the client's £3.6 billion Chelsea portfolio.
In terms of Bank valuations, our track record includes the following:
• Loan security valuation on acquisition of an iconic City tower building;
• Loan security valuation of a 1.2m sq ft tower;
• Loan security valuation of a best in class new office development;
• Valuation of retail and office property having a capital value in excess of £350m.
• Close liaison with clients ensuring high quality advice is consistently delivered.
• Valuation of a wide range of commercial property involving some of the most prestigious properties in Central London.
• Valuation for balance sheet and loan security purposes.
• Preparation of detailed reports and presentation of valuation advice to clients.
• Advice to clients on acquisitions, disposals and for review purposes.
• Working closely with senior team members on high profile instructions.
• To integrate with the wider CBRE network and other business lines such as Capital Markets and Agency teams.
• To support an expanding team in its business development objectives and continued growth in revenue.
• MRICS qualified or equivalent. Registered Valuer preferable.
• Experience of the Central London market preferred.
• Excellent IT skills (Word, MS Outlook).
• Experience of Argus Enterprise/ Argus Investor and Developer software essential.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues.
• Good analytical skills.
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
• Organised, focused and high attention to detail.
• Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks.
• Understands the importance of using discretion.
• Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
• Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment.
• Valid UK driving licence.