Mid-level , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 19-Feb-2021
• Supervise and monitor the on-site technical team and technician to carry out and upgrade all maintenance works of the properties in efficient & safe manner;
• Prepare tender documents and monitor the tendering processes, also the purchase order of maintenance materials;
• Take lead in providing technical proposals, maintenance budgets and improvement opportunities;
• Plan and implement preventive maintenance works schedules to minimize breakdowns or failures of systems and facilities;
• Attend client meetings, communicate with and report to the client, and answer emergency calls;
• Perform ad hoc duties assigned by supervising manager.
• Degree holder in Building Surveying, Building Services Engineering, Building Engineering or related discipline;
• Holder of professional qualification preferred (e.g. HKIS, RICS, HKIE, etc.);
• At least 7 years’ working experience in building engineering and property maintenance. Experience in managing luxury residential development(s) is highly preferred.
• Sound knowledge of Buildings Ordinance & Regulations and building contract
• Experience in building management and project management;
• Proficient in written and spoken English & Chinese.