Assistant Site Lead
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 13-Jul-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Generate Reports - Generate customized, standard and ad-hoc reports, ensuring they are issued within required time frames.
- Process Maintenance & Reactive Work Orders –Issue routine and corrective work orders, track to ensure timely completion, close out work orders and bring forward outstanding items or anomalies as required.
- Maintain equipment inventory – Data entry for new and existing equipment, generate labels and update maintenance schedules or job plans.
- Distribute Preventative Maintenance Schedule – Coordinate the preventative maintenance schedule with the field teams, generate and distribute the schedule(s), amend and track changes as may be required.
- Coordinate Job Plan Amendments – Receive job plan updates, input changes into the system, issue and communicate changes to field teams.
- Conduct Training and Information Sessions - Provide training and or information on the CMMS program for maintenance team members.
- Doubles up as Engineer- As second in command , requires to assist his site manager by carrying out daily briefing .
- Technical ability- Must have sound knowledge in HVAC, Electrical systems.
- Writing of procedures- Familiar in writing SOPs, EOPs and procedures relevant to site operational requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma/ Degree holder in Electrical / Mechanical engineering.
- Experience of 5 to 8 years is preferred
- Has sound knowledge in computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS) Maximo is preferred .
- Strong computer skills. Demonstrated working experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, with emphasis in reporting.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize, with demonstrated experience working with deadlines.
- Possess strong customer service skills.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Possess solid communication skills, both written and oral .
- Able to work in a large team environment and build cooperative, collaborative relationships with field teams.
- Able to present information and training in a team setting.