Greenford , United Kingdom
Date published: 17-Nov-2020
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor for our 300 unit scheme in Greenford.
The purpose of this role is to assist the delivery of strategy and to support the Senior Quantity Surveyor/Quantity Surveyor to deliver assigned project, making operational decisions.
Duties to include but limited to:
• The delivery of robust and ethical procurement practices.
• Preparation of subcontractor recommendations and Articles of Agreement.
• The production of project cost report on monthly basis and production of cash flow.
• Fulfilling funding conditions precedent.
• Maintaining positive and successful client relationships.
• Supporting the Senior Surveyor with contractual disputes and legal matters in a timely manner for assigned project.
• Implementing ethical subcontract administration practice, and drive continuous quality and efficiency improvement.
• Providing continuous feedback to pre-construction of current market rates to inform land bids.
• Creating an environment to drive engagement and high performance.
• Drive engagement and collaboration across all departments.
• Support implementation of Health & Safety policy for department and supply chain.