Develop your career within property management
Be part of a highly successful team
Western Sydney location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Support the day to day management of a nominated portfolio of properties;
- Assist with property management including tenant liaison, lease administration and occupancy issues;
- Administer leases to ensure compliance, lease renewals, rent reviews, preparation of lease and license documentations including other legal matters
- Facilitate both in-house and out-sourced resources to maintain a high level of service delivery to our client
- Liaise and maintain communication with the owner, tenants, operational personnel daily to ensure efficiency and proper management of the building
- Monitor all financial transactions relating to the management of building and ensure proper authorising of payments, collection of debts, prepare detailed cash flow budgets covering income and expenditures.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Previous experience in a commercial property management environment
- Customer focused with strong communication and relationship management skills
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft packages particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in using YARDI or other property management systems
- The ability to work both within a team and autonomously.
- Possession of a property related degree is preferred but not required
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.