Support the day to day operations of a portfolio of retail assets
Join a dynamic retail property management team
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Support the day to day management of a nominated portfolio of retail assets including finance, tenant liaison, lease administration, as well as general office administration duties.
- Assist with contractor services relating to minor repairs and maintenance and monitoring the vendor performance
- Establish positive relationships and provide prompt responses to tenants requests
- Maintain the lease management and tenancy schedule and assist with general administration of all leases to ensure compliance by the owners and the tenants;
- Monitor financial transactions relative to lease and contractual obligations
- Prepare cash flow budgets, including analysis and forecasting of retail performance.
- General Property, Office and Administrative duties including processing invoices, along with ad-hoc duties as required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Tertiary qualifications and experience in a property related discipline advantageous and/or passion for the retail property industry
- Previous experience in a similar role ideal, experience in retail administration advantageous
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Being proactive, showing initiative and having very good attention to detail;
- Intermediate level in core Microsoft packages and the ability to pick up new systems quickly;
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.