Assistant Project Manager
London , United Kingdom
Date published: 28-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Responsible for billing (including documentation required for revenue recognition), accounts receivable (AR) collection
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk dentification.
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists; Conducts simple request for proposals; completes bid analysis with management support. Recommends resources to clients
- Leads project delivery resources/team (typically smaller team) providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
- Implements project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements. Ensures project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure Client approvals, and issue change orders. Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk with management support.
- Implements standard risk management routines with management support, to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior Project Management experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel and Powerpoint). Working knowledge in MS Project is helpful
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings.
- Knowledge of leases, contracts, and construction practices preferred