Great team culture
New and expanding projects
Sydney CBD state of the art facilities
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- You’ll contribute to the successful delivery of projects, considering time, cost and quality constraints
- Assist team members in the management of communications with all project stakeholders and participants
- Assist in the development of procurement strategies and programs
- Manage project risks and budgets
- Explore opportunities to add value to projects
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful;
- Degree qualified in a related discipline such as project management, construction or engineering
- Ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised and attention to detail
- Stakeholder management and the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Advanced knowledge of core Microsoft packages including Project
Can we inspire you to join us?
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you