Assistant Manager - Valuation & Advisory Services
Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 9-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale.
Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We currently have an opportunity for an Assistant Manager within our Valuation & Advisory Services division, in our Hong Kong office. We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated candidate to join our highly productive team.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Provide property valuation services to our Clients;
- Assist the Team Head to conduct valuations, and also to carry out valuation assignments independently;
- Supervise and collaborate with team members on valuation assignments
- University graduates preferred with a Bachelor's degree (or above) in Real Estate / Surveying / Business related disciplines;
- Minimum of 3 years of practical experience in Real Estate consultancy / Valuations
- Good technical skills (particularly Microsoft Excel and Word);
- Strong writing skills and an analytical mind, specifically an ability to articulate research findings and opinions succinctly in valuation and professional reports;
- Fluent spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- An ability to speak Mandarin is an advantage
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with industry-leading colleagues, and to follow a genuine professional career path. You will work in a team that provides advice on many of the largest properties in Hong Kong, and work with some of the largest and most sophisticated property clients in the region.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.