Assistant Manager/Manager, Total Rewards (12-Months Contract)
KL , Malaysia
Date published: 13-Mar-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day. a
In line with the continued growth and expansion of our business throughout Asia Pacific, we have an exciting opportunity for a Total Rewards Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will be report to the Associate Director of Total Rewards, Asia Pacific- Advisory, you will be given exposure to the regional business. As a Total Rewards Analyst you will be responsible for implementing and coordinating Total Rewards programs that support Advisory business segment’s objectives. You will have the opportunity to manage assigned projects, engage internal and external resources to ensure timely completion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as first-point compensation contact to People managers to assist in compensation related queries and analytics
- Provide support in global and team projects requiring analysis of factors that cross organisational lines and impact multiple organisational units, such as Job Structure, enhancement of Compensation Tool.
- Participate in assigned salary surveys and analyze the firm’s compensation positioning against the market
- Assure through audits, analysis and reports that all organization compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations
- Assist with the design, implementation and communication of a wide variety of compensation and salary administration programs
- Support the analysis and design of benefits review across Asia Pacific
- Assists with benefits surveys in order to understand competitive benefits levels in the organization
- Support compliance with applicable government regulations by monitoring new requirements and recommending process changes
- Coordinate the annual renewal process for our benefits vendor (insurance and EAP program) across the region, working closely with country People teams, country broker and insurances/ EAP vendor, as well as regional broker
BACKGROUND, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- To be successful in this role you will have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject
- Preferably with 4-5 years’ experience in Total Rewards
- Candidates must demonstrate an ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex problems
- This role requires candidates to have strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong in MS Excel and PowerPoint
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to build on their Total Rewards knowledge and keen to operate in a regional capacity.