Mumbai , India
Date published: 30-Oct-2020
CBRE - A GLOBAL BRAND
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 128 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue).
CBRE was the first international real estate services firm to set up an office in India. Since then, our operations have grown to include more than 9000 professionals across 11 offices, with a presence in over 200 cities in India.
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
Picture Yourself at CBRE
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, well organized, and self-motivated Manager – Contracts and Billing to become part of our Mumbai, Project Management team here at CBRE.
This position is a part of the CBRE Team, managing and executing responsibilities at the CLIENT SITE.
As a Manager – Contracts and Billing at CBRE, you’ll have the chance to
· Direct Contractors with regard to their responsibilities and contractual obligation.
· Check that change orders and instructions are being issued and correctly circulated.
· Monitor work package contractor’s quality control and quality assurance.
· Implement document control register and log.
· Implement change order strategy with inputs from Design consultants and vendors.
· Monitoring of all financial aspects of the contract for compliances such as bank guarantees, indemnity bonds, performance guarantees, insurances etc.
· Monitoring of all statutory compliances and maintain records with regard to adherence of administrative requirements of Contract Act and other labour legislations viz. Minimum wages, PF / ESI etc.
· Coordinate in resolution of differences and disputes, if any, arising out of the contractual terms in the best interests of the Company.
· Scrutinize Contractor(s)’ claim; evaluate it with respect to contractual obligations and advice Company for further action
What to Bring Along
What it feels like to work at CBRE