Assistant Manager/Manager, Estate Management
Malaysia , Malaysia
Date published: 10-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Represent CBRE support to the client within the SEAA
- Manages all self performed transactions in SEAA.
- Build relationships with and coordinate self performed transactions with partner organizations within the client (legal, tax, accounting, SDM, Supply Chain) and ensure alignment with business goals
- Manages the approval process for new leases, lease extensions, and lease terminations.
- Estate management
- Defines negotiation strategies to CBRE TM team and local brokers
- Ensures lease guidelines are met
- Portfolio management
- Ongoing review of the portfolio for critical dates
- Identifies portfolio opportunities to reduce space and cost
- MADO (Merger, Acquisitions, Dispositions & Outsourcing) support
- Supports mergers and acquisitions
- Proactively manages the inactive properties with the CBRE TM to ensure effective and timely disposition of properties
- Run financial analysis / summaries to help support transactions across the region.
- Planon, Rainbow, Clarity etc - To update all the data and keep up to date for all data.
Ø Location of work – EM will work from CBRE office and with CBRE laptop.
Ø Travel – if travel is required as agreed with the client on a refundable travel cost basis.