• Maintain a social media presence in all offshore channels;
• Assist in the management of external offshore channels and agencies as required;
• Be the point of contact for overseas purchasers offering support as required;
• Collate and distribute sales and marketing material as required;
• General administrative support to the greater team;
• Ensure CBRE Vision is updated with all information derived from calls.
• Relevant real estate qualifications and/or experience are essential.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Manderin in order to communicate effectively with potential buyers;
• Exhibits a strong work ethic – leads by example
• Flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a changing environment;
• An ability to exercise judgment and a high level of maturity and diplomacy at all times.
• Maintain an attitude that is proactive, energetic, positive, open, honest, friendly and professional.
• Ability to work under pressure both autonomously and as a team player.
• Possess highly developed time management and organisational skills with the ability to give attention to detail, prioritise tasks, work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines, while dealing with conflicting and varied demands in a mature and professional manner.
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible to work requirements/commitments/ hours when necessary.
• Demonstrate support for company policy and initiatives in a positive manner in support of management.
• Display a proactive approach to the team and office environment.