Property Management team collaborates across a complete spectrum of integrated services to help Clients achieve optimal asset and portfolio management. We strategically position assets in the most diverse markets, through the most challenging market conditions—making significant investments each year in our service platform to deliver cutting-edge solutions. Continuing education helps our employees advance their industry knowledge, allowing us to attract and retain top talent. We employ the highest industry standards in all of our processes to ensure regulatory compliance, consistency and service excellence.
Assistant Manager- Accounts-
Will be a part of Property Management team for a reputed Client is Noida and will be responsible for the accounting activities at the site.
- Ideal Candidate should have minimum 4 years experience into Accounting profile at a residential site.
- Ability to work within timelines.
- Well groomed and good communication skills required.
Roles & Responsibilities-
Maintaining and Preparation of Overall Financial Reports of the Property.
• Support Month close activities including reasoning for variance, reporting and communication to key stakeholders. Review General Ledger and Cost Centers with Central Finance Team.
• Maintaining Accounts Receivables and Account Payables reports and providing the monthly dashboard to Client with summarized reports.
• Managing quantitative data and creating meaningful analyses to lead business improvement and cost reductions. Work with large-scale data mining and reporting tools and other financial systems to produce relevant Financial reports and MIS for Management Review.
• Coordination with Central Procurement Team in procurement process for requirement at site and in preparing and approvals of Purchase Order, Work Orders in Software and also Liaoning with Vendors.
• Assisting other site teams in smoothing of their process and preparing reports as drafted.