Key roles and responsibilities:
1. Supervise junior team members and assist your Directors in the day-to-day running of the department.
2. Generate and execute retail leasing mandates for the department and Company.
3. Achieve personal professional revenue target via leasing transactions and referrals.
4. Service existing clients, nurture client relationships and cultivate repeat business and referrals.
5. Carry out any other assignments as directed your Directors, Retail Services - [Location] or the management.
1. Fluent spoken and written Mandarin; fluency in English preferred, but not essential.
2. Retail leasing experience gained with a service provider, occupier or owner.
3. A proven track record of professional success.
4. Proficiency in computer software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
5. Be highly disciplined and proactive with an appetite for challenges.
6. Organized, self-motivated and a team player.