Assistant M&E Facilities Manager / M&E Facilities Manager (TUAS)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 27-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports directly to the Facility Manager with responsibility for Oversees and/or coordinates maintenance/repair work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing property maintenance and especially janitorial work.
- Responds, interfaces with client to understand their inquiries and feedbacks. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure and improve customer satisfaction.
- Performs daily inspection within a corporate office for amenities cleanliness and to provide comfortable ambiences for the occupants. Keen eye to observe work place safety.
- Proficient in raising and close work orders and or building management request using Computer Maintenance Management System.
- Support the FM Manager on reviewing periodic reports including financials, accruals, and explains variances.
- Assists in the preparation of operating and capital budgets.
- Assists in preparing monthly Key Performance Indicators reports.
- Managing utility trackers and identifying operation cost saving initiatives.
- Processes monthly invoices and to ensure timely payment to vendor.
- Ability to obtain and compare quotations, and provide business justification to client for approval. Support to create and issue purchase orders to vendor timely.
- Experiences in Move and Churn activities and update of floor plan.
- Conduct and put in place regular Vendor performance management. Maintain and developing good relationship with vendors and building management.
- Ability to review service agreement contract and develop Standard operating procedures for site operation.
- Supporting the FM Manager/ Procurement in developing Scopes of Work, obtaining necessary vendor setup forms and documentations.
- Managing of inventory such as but not limited to water filters, face masks, work tools.
- Support meeting room setup.
- Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training. Associates degree or Bachelors degree preferred with focus on business, management areas. Prior vendor supervisory experience preferred.
- Facility Management certification preferred.
- Good Knowledge on Workplace safety including but not limited to understanding Risk Assessment, Method of Statement, Safety Data Sheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Ability to respond to workplace incidents.
- Requires good knowledge of financial terms and principles for operation and capital expenditure budgeting.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret service agreement documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and intranet/internet. Ability to use Computer Maintenance Management system for work order system, building management request, invoicing and purchase orders.
- Working knowledge of architectural, office layout plan. Working knowledge of leases, sourcing contracts and related documents.