Assistant Finance Manager
Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 4-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Responsible for supporting the financial requirements of an integrated facilities management account, which includes purchases, requisition, accounts payable, billing and accounts receivable.
- Meet the local reporting and statutory requirements, to ensure tight finance control is maintained within country/market and all financial aspects of the operation are understood and adhered to.
- Revamp/enhance workflow / processes to increase efficiency and to strengthen monitoring, able to drive & execute continuous process improvement
- Managing the month end reporting process in countries/hub
- Able to meet deadline for monthly reporting including Flash Report, P&L and Balance Sheets commentary
- Managing Monthly Financial Reports, analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Undertaking consolidation of the monthly reported figures and compiling variance analysis reports, ensuring timely delivery to management for regional reporting.
- Providing financial/commercial reporting for monthly Business Review meeting, and attendance to these meetings as and when required.
- Working with account management and customer to ensure customer collections (A/R) are timely. Resolves unbilled items.
- Support Commercial Team for tender bidding and pricing strategy
- Support and Liaise with Internal team and Tax Team for annual auditing, statutory & tax filing
- Support on Operation Team for Transition project
- Liaise with Shared Services Centre for daily operation
- Able to guide & lead the team and support Account Finance
- Support Commercial team for tender and pricing calculation and reporting
- Implement and enforce finance policies and procedures, tight controls and good reporting system
- Ensuring company & account guidelines and procedures are adopted and followed.
- Serving as a resource regarding Accounting and Finance issues/concerns.
- Leadership skills to foster an environment of collaboration and to drive changes to enhance efficiency, good interpersonal skills
- Serving as a resource regarding Accounting and Finance issues/concerns
- Performing ad hoc reporting and duties when required
- Report to the Finance Manager
Qualifications and Education:
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline, Qualified accountant,
- Strong experience in finance/accounting, with Tax and Auditing experience
- Experience in Property Management or Facilities Management industry
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and applications; and financial modelling
- Flexible, hand-on, able to work under pressure, detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Strong Microsoft Word/Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills and able to work independently
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills