- Assume full responsibility for management of soft services against contracted scope of works.
- Assist in the upkeep and preventative maintenance of assigned facilities; assist in coordinating custodial and maintenance functions.
- Reporting on SLAs and delivering action plans to ensure that SLAs are met/exceeded.
- Coordination of site events (Festivals and Special events needs)
- Development of a soft services improvement plan for each service. Assist in maintaining building security; report security problems to appropriate authority.
- Ensure that all costs and expenditure are within the budgeted levels
- Oversee day to day running of Site Soft Services in respect of scheduling, Cleaning, consumables Procurement & Housekeeping.
- Comply with Company and statutory regulations relating to safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness
- Client and customer retention and satisfaction
- Plan and implement training programs for department staff and clients.
- Analyse, develop, and design solutions to reporting requests.
- Design and implement reports to measure service performance metrics.
- Evaluate and maintain help desk software; oversee preparation and distribution of system updates.
- Oversees activities of contractors, vendor personnel, and suppliers; Monitors contracts for compliance and controls costs; monitors general expenditures of unit; performs quality control inspections to ensure adherence to contract specifications and standards Serves as liaison between facility manager and vendor staff; recommends correction of deficiencies; coordinates remodeling activities, as appropriate to the position.
- Schedules space usage controls key issuance and building security; prepares calendars and maintains records.
- Oversees events held at facility; interacts with caterers, and/or auxiliary staff as appropriate to the specific event.
- Prepares scheduled and periodic reports of facility usage, maintenance, and condition.
- Maintains and orders equipment and supplies for facility operations.
Minimum experience of 4 to 6 years in the relevant field / hospitality background.
Minimum Skills Requirement:
§ Good communication skills
§ Hands on Experience in soft services
§ Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines.
§ Ability to anticipate and resolve problems.
§ Knowledge of computer application programs.
§ Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
§ Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.